Christian Dior Sauvage EDP 100ML/3.4OZ
This perfume by Dior gets its name from Eau Sauvage (1966), even though these two fragrances are not part of a single collection. The fragrance reminds you of men from the wild desert region wearing khakis and hats, exuding pride and confidence.
- Top notes are Calabrian bergamot and pepper
- Middle notes are geranium, elemi, Sichuan pepper, lavender, patchouli, vetiver, and pink pepper
- Base notes are ambroxan, labdanum and cedar
Also available on request:
|Christian Dior||Dior Sauvage EDP||100ML/3.4OZ|
|Christian Dior||Dior Eau Sauvage EDT Men||50 ML/ 1.7 OZ|
|Christian Dior||Dior Sauvage Vapo Men EDT||60ML|
|Christian Dior||Dior Sauvage EDT Vapo Men||100ML/3.4OZ|
|Christian Dior||Dior Sauvage EDTMen||200 ML/ 6.8OZ|
Terms & Conditions:
– Subject to availability
– volume-based price.
– required place of delivery.
– all payment terms are cash and carry bases.
– Picture for reference only.