- Thin, dry, round, slightly-sweet cookie
- They are eaten as breakfast or a snack, used in countless dessert recipes and given to babies to munch on
- Much like rich tea biscuits in the UK, Maria cookies are one of the homey, everyday type of packaged foods that are found in virtually all Spanish households
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Also Available (On request)
- 4x200g pack
Terms & Conditions
– Subject to availability
– volume-based price.
– required place of delivery.
– all payment terms are cash and carry bases.
– Picture for reference only